Saturday, June 20, 2009

rising with the sun





I must always remind myself that training capoeira keeps me sane; mentality and physically fit. I woke up this morning at 5:50am for my date with the park. Training capoeira that early in the morning is alot more effective than coffee! The other added benefit is that everyone in the house is still asleep and I have the opportunity to be alone with my thoughts.

Try waking up before the baby in the morning. Take a walk. Make some tea. Write. Stretch. Meditate. It will change your life. I promise.

To see the entire capoeira set, click here.

Pictured above is Capoeira Angola Center of LA's monthly roda held at Creative Seeds. Learn more about Capoeira Angola here. Click here for class schedule.


a verdade
mestre moraes

No comments:

Post a Comment