Saturday, January 30, 2010

GOOD BYE MID CITY!!

What I'm NOT going to miss about the ole block:

10. Abandoned mattress, chest of drawers, sofa, or useless appliance in front of my house.
9. The kids hitting up on everything, including my bushes. WTF?
8. Hearing the neighbors argue about whose turn it is to buy the rock, who lost the rock, or whose turn it is to hit the rock.
7. Multiple house parties going on at the same time where people hire whack ass djs to play their music so loud you can feel your hair shake when you're in bed. Oddly enough, I never see anyone dancing at these parties.
6. People sticking random trash in my hedges or hanging refuse on the fence. I found a hair piece once.
5. The neighborhood musical prodigy turned schizophrenic who used to live in a camper shell next door and drive me crazy with all his different voices....Okay, I think I'll miss him a little bit.
4. That weird dude whose always asking me for a piece of my plants.
3. People stealing stuff from my yard if I leave it too close to my fence.
2. Dog shit everywhere.
1. The drive by shootings!

What I will miss:
The view from the top of 17th St. That's my house on the corner.

 
The sunset from my kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment